Australian Luxury Escapes is committed to your health and safety in relation to Coronavirus (COVID-19).
The health and safety of our guests has always been a priority. Now more than ever it has been essential to revise and upgrade our Health and Safety policy. Effective immediately we will be implementing the below procedures for every guest that travels with us. All of our guides have also undertaken a registered Covid-19 Health and Safety course and as a company, we have completed the Australian Tourism Export Council’s (ATEC) COVID Ready Program.
Below you will find our companies Health and Safety Policy.
1. Our vehicles will be fitted with charcoal particulate cabin filters.
2. Apart from our vehicles being thoroughly washed and cleaned inside and out at the end of each day, we will now be including an upgraded anti-bacterial clean.
3. Antibacterial Hand gel, face masks and single-use gloves will be available onboard every vehicle for every guest.
4. All vehicles exterior and interior touchpoints will be sterilised prior to each individual guest boarding (shared tours).
5. Our friendly and professional guides will warmly welcome guests but will not shake hands. As always, however, our guides will open and close the vehicle door. Guides will thoroughly clean their hands using alcohol-based liquid gel and wash hands regularly where available.
6. Consideration will be taken in relation to vehicle loads and single travellers will be guaranteed a double seat.
7. Private Guests will be provided with an individual Personal Protection Kit containing single-use gloves, face mask and anti-bacterial hand gel.
8. All third party suppliers and restaurants will be required to align with our strict safety measures. If at any time we feel they are not meeting our requirements, we have the discretion to change venues/suppliers without notice.