Travel by luxury 4WD to the very tip of the Australian Mainland on this fully accommodated 9-day drive/fly adventure. Visit iconic Australian Pubs, meet the locals, drive the legendary Bloomfield Track and enjoy great outback food and hospitality on this once in a lifetime Australian Adventure.
Embark on the adventure of a lifetime to the farthest reaches of Australia’s northern frontier. This Cape York tour will see you enjoy an 9-day 4WD adventure, guided by expert local guides and visiting renowned sites such as The Bloomfield Track, Cooktown, Fruit Bat Falls and Roko Island in the Torres Strait.. As you drive through this region full of unique biodiversity, your days will be fully catered for with hearty breakfasts prepared from fresh produce each morning , wholesome lunches during midday explorations and dinners boasting regional delicacies beneath starry skies at night . Departing from Cairns, Palm Cove or Port Douglas Hotels, Join us for a once-in-a lifetime experience on our Cape York Adventure!
- 9-day Cape York Drive/Fly Adventure – explore australia’s northernmost tip in style by luxury 4WD
- Learn about the unique biodiversity of this remote region from expert guides
- Split Rock Aboriginal Rock Art Site
- Experience an exclusive stay at Roko Island in the Torres Strait
- Visit Pajinka, the northernmost tip of the Australian mainland
- Tour behind-the-scenes on Horn Island including a sunset cruise and visit to Weipa Mine site
- Fully accommodated with breakfast, lunch and dinner each day (freshest local produce)
- Departing Cairns, Palm Cove and Port Douglas Hotels
Northbound Cairns to Horn Island
Southbound – Horn Island to Cairns
- Highly qualified and knowledgeable guide
- Travel in luxury air-conditioned 4WD vehicle
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner daily (dinner not included Day 8) pre departure accommodation at the luxurious Crystalbrook Riley Hotel Cairns
- All touring and National Park entrance fees
- Travel along the iconic Bloomfield Track
- Fully accommodated, scenic Helicopter flight
- Private tour of Horn Island
- 1 way economy flight between Horn Island and Cairns, comprehensive commentary
$10,990 per person
$2,500 single supplement
The 9 Day Cape York Drive/Fly Adventure includes highly qualified and knowledgeable guides, travel in specially prepared luxury 4WD vehicles, breakfast, lunch and dinner each day (excluding breakfast on day one and dinner on day eight), all entry fees including a sunset cruise in Weipa and tour of Weipa Mine site, all touring activities, 1 way economy flight from Bamaga to Cairns , comprehensive commentary, 7 nights accommodation including 2 nights glamping at the exclusive Roko Island in the Torres Strait, behind the scenes Tour of the fascinating Horn Island. Alcoholic & some non alcoholic beverages are excluded as well as travel insurance (highly recommended), additional activities as mentioned such as gratuities souvenirs snacks. Departure is from Cairns, Palm Cove and Port Douglas hotels with return back to Cairns at 6pm on Day 8. Enjoy wonderful hospitality on this once-in-a-lifetime Australian adventure!
No, travel insurance is not mandatory for this 8 Day Cape York Drive/Fly Adventure tour in Australia. However, it is highly recommended for travellers to protect themselves against unexpected events such as medical emergencies, trip cancellation or interruption, and lost or delayed luggage. Protect yourself and your family by planning ahead with a reliable travel insurance package. Enjoy your vacation!
Each small group departure to Cape York typically has a maximum of 8 guests, allowing for a more intimate experience with your expert guide. Enjoy an opportunity to get off the beaten track and explore the iconic Australian Outback in luxury and comfort. You will also have plenty of time to take advantage of photo opportunities, savour delicious meals, swim at Fruit Bat Falls or Roko Island in the Torres Strait, and experience the unique legend of Australia. So come join us on an unforgettable journey!
During the 8 Day Cape York Drive/Fly Adventure in Australia, you will be offered a range of accommodation choices including best available 4-star hotels, stations and resorts, motels and glamping sites such as Roko Island in the Torres Strait and private lodges. Enjoy beautiful views of the Outback while having access to modern amenities such as air conditioning, free WiFi and swimming pools. So come join us on an unforgettable journey!
Yes, there are additional optional activities and tours offered during this 8 Day Cape York Drive/Fly Adventure. These include scenic helicopter flights and fishing adventures. If you’d like to find out more about these extra activities, your guide will be able to assist you with booking them.