Explore the Spectacular Beauty of Australia’s Rugged Shipwreck Coastline on an Australian Luxury Tour
Discover Australia’s breathtaking Great Ocean Road, a journey of majestic marvels. Let the limestone cliffside mesmerise you as your car winds along the electric blue waters below. Get an up-close glimpse of wild koalas nestled in their natural habitat at Kennett River and enjoy a delicious lunch overlooking soothing ocean vistas at Apollo Bay. Finally, behold one of Earth’s most iconic wonders – The Twelve Apostles standing tall against nature’s infinite power!
- The Great Ocean Road provides a beautiful driving experience, allowing visitors to take in the stunning limestone formations emerging from the ocean depths.
- At Kennett River, travellers can get up close with wild koalas in their natural habitat.
- Apollo Bay offers an opportunity for sumptuous lunches as well as breathtaking ocean vistas.
- The world-recognised Twelve Apostles are majestic icons of this iconic Australian drive that should not be missed!
- Spectacular Shipwreck Coastline
- Wild Koalas & Cliff-tops
- Electric Blue Waters
- Mouthwatering Lunch
- Iconic Twelve Apostles
A$1,459 Two people
The duration of the tour is approximately 11 hours, departing at 8am and returning at 7pm.
The Great Ocean Road is approximately 208km from Melbourne. It takes around 10 hours to drive the entire stretch, depending on the stops and traffic conditions.
Yes, lunch is included in the price of the tour. Enjoy a delicious meal while taking in some of Australia’s most stunning views along the Great Ocean Road.
Yes, pick up and drop off services are available for this tour. Our private guide will collect you from your hotel and return you at the end of the day. Enjoy taking in some of Australia’s most stunning views along the Great Ocean Road as part of your luxury vacation tour. Book now to experience world-class Aussie hospitality!
Yes, you will have the opportunity to explore on your own during the tour. Your guide will be happy to provide tips and suggestions for places to visit along your journey, as well as help you find activities such as shopping, restaurants or sightseeing spots that interest you. However, it is ultimately up to you how much time you want to spend exploring and enjoying this stunning destination on your own. So make sure to plan ahead and book enough time for yourself!