Experience the Wonder of Australia with a Luxurious 6 Day Lake Mungo National Park Tour– Home of the 40,000 Year Old Mungo Man
Embark on an extraordinary journey and explore the serene abundance of Outback New South Wales on this Lake Mungo tour! On this six-day Australian vacation, you’ll discover ancient sites like Lake Mungo National Park and its awe-inspiring Walls of China with 40000 year old Mungo Man. Travel in luxurious air conditioned vehicles to charming country pubs for meals each day – yum! With a maximum group size limited to 8 people, enjoy comprehensive commentary from experienced guides as well as admission fees included plus a stunning 30 minute joy flight over beautiful Lake Mungo. It’s definitely something not be missed – treat yourself today!
- Enjoy a once-in-a-lifetime experience in a small group outback tour
- Visit the legendary Lake Mungo National Park and explore the Walls of China, home of the 40000 year old Mungo Man
- Travel in luxury air conditioned vehicles with a small group of like minded guests (maximum 8)
- Take advantage of country hospitality through amazing Outback Pubs
- Indulge in three meals each day including breakfast, lunch and dinner for five days (excluding breakfast on day one & dinner on day six)
- Receive comprehensive commentary from highly qualified guides and all entry fees included a scenic 30 minute joy flight over Lake Mungo
- Luxurious 6-day tour
- 40000 Year Old Mungo Man
- Maximum group size 8
- Country hospitality & meals
- Comprehensive guide commentary
- 30 min joy flight included
- Private Charters on request
- 2024 Departure dates coming soon
This Lake Mungo guided tour includes a range of accommodation options to suit different tastes and needs. Accommodation can include 5-star hotels, motels, farm stays and lodges.
Operating in Outback NSW requires us to travel on unsealed roads. Inclement weather such as heavy rain can close roads with little warning and may result in us having to re-route the itinerary. This is of course all part of the journey and we will always endeavour to provide the best possible experience.
Yes, there are many local produce and fine dining restaurants that you can experience during your trip. In Orange, for example, the city is known for its excellent local produce, vineyards and fine dining restaurants. You can also enjoy lunch at a local café when passing through unique outback towns. Additionally, some of the accommodation options such as farm stays may provide meals from local & homestead produce cooked over a campfire near indoor/outdoor dining rooms. So make sure to take advantage of all these culinary experiences during your Australian Luxury Tours!
We strongly recommend that you do not book flights from Sydney on the day of your return trip. Due to unexpected traffic or weather conditions, our arrival into Sydney might be delayed, so it is best to plan ahead and allow extra time for possible delays. We suggest booking flights departing from Sydney either the day before or one or two days after your return trip to ensure a successful journey.
Yes, there are many activities to enjoy while at Callubri Station. Star-gazing is a popular activity on clear nights and campfires can be enjoyed in the evening with other guests or visitors. The 28,000-acre property also provides scenic views of the Australian outback for exploring during the day. Additionally, some farm stays may offer horse riding experiences as part of your stay or you could take part in a variety of organised tours around nearby towns and attractions. So make sure to take advantage of all these activities when travelling on your Australian Luxury Tours!