Uncover the Hidden Gems of Australia’s Most Iconic City with a Local Guide
Make the most of your Australian vacation and explore the captivating underbelly of Sydney’s nightlife with an insider guide! Peruse exclusive laneways and heritage listed buildings, accessing unique venues that showcase Australia’s distinct atmosphere. Enjoy expertly crafted cocktails from bustling bars overflowing with fresh seasonal produce and tantalising snack platters – all topped off by delicious oysters sourced locally for a truly unforgettable experience for your Sydney Australia vacation.
- Discover the hidden gems of Sydney’s nightlife with a private guide
- Experience exclusive access to heritage listed buildings and laneways
- Savour the fresh and locally sourced ingredients from cosy bars
- Sample an extensive selection of cocktails, whisky, beers and more
- Enjoy mouthwatering snacks and oysters in unique Australian settings
- Insider’s view of Sydney’s nightlife
- Heritage listed buildings and laneways
- Unique and exclusive venues
- Delicious cocktails with seasonal produce
- Locally sourced oysters
A$1,121 Two people
This tour includes a private guide to take you around the city and explore some of Sydney’s unique heritage buildings, a premium Australian cheese platter and drinks at Bulletin Place and Palmer & Co., dumplings and drinks at Uncle Ming’s, and beer paddle tasting with artisanal snacks at Endeavour Tap Rooms.
You will have approximately 1-2 hours to explore each venue on this Australian tour. Your private guide will start collecting you from your hotel at 6:30pm and return you by 10:30pm. During this time, you’ll be able to fully experience each venue and all their associated activities. Happy exploring!
Yes, food and drinks are included with the Australian luxury tour. You will be treated to a premium Australian cheese platter and drinks at Bulletin Place and Palmer & Co., dumplings and drinks at Uncle Ming’s, and beer paddle tasting with artisanal snacks at Endeavour Tap Rooms.
This Sydney tour departs at 6:30pm and returns to your hotel by 10:30pm. Make sure you’re ready to go at 6:30pm so that you can make the most of the tour!
The minimum age requirement is 18 years old.