The health and safety of our guests has always been our priority. Now more than ever it has been essential to revise and upgrade our Health and Safety policy. Effective immediately we will be implementing the below procedures for every guest that travels with us. All of our guides have also undertaken a registered Covid-19 health and safety course.
- Antibacterial hand gel, face masks and single use gloves will be available on board every vehicle for every guest.
- As well as the exterior and interior of our vehicles being thoroughly cleaned at the end of each day, we will now be including an upgraded anti-bacterial clean.
- Our vehicles have been fitted with charcoal particulate cabin filters.
- All vehicles exterior and interior touch points will be sterilized prior to each individual guest boarding (small group tours).
- The guide will wipe down the vehicle’s interior every 2 hours with antibacterial wipes.
- Our friendly and professional guides will warmly welcome guests but will not shake hands. As always however, our guides will open and close the vehicle door. Guides will thoroughly clean their hands using alcohol based liquid gel and wash their hands with soap and water where possible.
- Consideration will be taken in relation to vehicle loads and single travellers will be guaranteed a double seat.
We have increased health and safely protocols across all our domestic products. Please read our COVID-19 Health and Safety Policy for further information.
All passengers are required to complete a health questionnaire prior to boarding each tour. This form will be sent to your hotel the evening before your tour commences and you are required to present this to your guide at time of departure.
✓ Regularly and thoroughly clean your hands – preferably with soap and water for at least 20 seconds or if not available, with an alcohol-based cleanser to kill any virus
✓ Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth as the virus can enter via these surfaces
✓ Keep at least 1.5m away from people who are unwell to avoid droplet spread
✓ Practice good hygiene if you are unwell eg turn your head away from others and cough/sneeze into your elbow crease or a tissue and dispose of used tissues immediately into a sealable bag
✓ Wear a face mask or if you cannot avoid close contact with others that
✓ Stay home if you are unwell
It is important for your health and the health of others that you seek medical attention should you develop any of the symptoms of COVID-19 leading up to your tour. In this situation, we will require medical clearance, including negative swab results, before you join the journey. Please bear in mind that swabs can take 3-4 working days to process. If you are unwell at the point of departure or on joining the tour without this clearance, you will be prevented from joining the tour.
If you can’t travel because you have developed flu like symptoms, we will provide a 100% refund if you advise us of the cancellation 24 hours prior to your tours departure time. ALE highly recommends purchasing travel insurance for any other unforeseen travel cancellation.
Our vehicles can carry a maximum of 12 people on each tour; however we have decided to cap our passenger numbers to a maximum of 8 people. If you are booked on a private charter this does not apply and we will discuss numbers with you at time of booking.
Every 3rd party supplier we work with is required to meet our same safety standards.