Experience an Australian Luxury Tour of the Blue Mountains With Wildlife, Local Cuisine and Wine, Historical Sites and Stunning Views.
Book the most memorable Australian trip today and step into a living history at the breathtaking Blue Mountains! Follow an expert guide on an intimate, private tour of iconic sites like convict-built cottages and Australia’s first church. This Australian vacation tour allows you to get up close with fascinating wildlife from down under at Featherdale Wildlife Park before indulging in local cuisine for lunch amid stunning views from Kings Tableland, Eagle Hawk Lookout and Wentworth Falls. Unforgettable experiences await you on this Australia tour.
- Enjoy an exclusive private tour of the Blue Mountains with a highly qualified and knowledgeable guide
- Experience the birthplace of Australia with visits to historical sites such as convict built cottages, Australia’s first church and more
- See amazing animals up close at Featherdale Wildlife Park
- Delight in local cuisine and wines for lunch in the heart of the Blue Mountains National Park
- Explore stunning views from Kings Tableland, Wentworth Falls and view the 3 Sisters from Eagle Hawk Lookout.
- Private Guide & Private Guide and Luxury Vehicle
- Featherdale Wildlife Park
- Local Cuisine & Wines
- City Hotel Pick Up/Drop Off
- Comprehensive Commentary
From $1,525 for two people
The private Blue Mountains High Country Eco Tour is one day in duration and departs from the city at 8am, returning to the city at around 5pm. It includes a qualified and knowledgeable guide, luxury air-conditioned vehicles, Featherdale Wildlife Park entry, morning tea and coffee, restaurant lunch featuring local cuisine and wines, National Park entries and comprehensive commentary.
We use luxury air-conditioned vehicles for this private Australian luxury tour. The vehicle will provide you with a comfortable and enjoyable experience while touring the amazing sights of Australia.
Yes, lunch is included in the tour price. Guests will enjoy a delicious restaurant lunch featuring locally-sourced cuisine and wines at a stunning
Yes, national park entrance fees are included in the price of the Australian tour. Guests will have access to the Featherdale Wildlife Park and various sightseeing spots within the National Parks. This includes stops at The Rocks, Kings Tableland, Eagle Hawk lookout, and Wentworth Falls.
The private Blue Mountains High Country Eco Tour involves some walking, but most of the sightseeing can be done from the comfort of your luxury air-conditioned vehicle. There are several stops on the tour that involve a moderate amount of walking such as The Rocks, Kings Tableland, Eagle Hawk lookout and Wentworth Falls. Guests should wear comfortable shoes and clothing for these stops.