Discover the Unconventional Wonders of Mona and Moorilla Tours – A Luxury Experience Combining Art, History, and Wine!
Embark on a journey of luxury and culture by taking a boat ride up the Derwent River to MONA, Hobart’s acclaimed art museum. An Australian vacation tour like no other. Explore antiquities from around the world as well as modern and contemporary pieces within this celebrated gallery space. As lunchtime approaches, take in stunning vistas of both the museum complex and Moorilla Winery while indulging in an unforgettable two-course meal at The Source Restaurant. Afterwards, go behind-the-scenes for an exclusive look into Tasmanian winemaking before being chauffeured back home with memories that will last a lifetime!
- Enjoy a luxurious boat ride up the Derwent River to MONA
- Experience Melbourne’s most talked about art museum, featuring antiquities and modern and contemporary art
- Indulge in a delicious two-course lunch at The Source Restaurant with breathtaking views of the museum and winery
- Take an exclusive behind-the-scenes tour of Moorilla Winery for an educational experience into Tasmanian wine-making
- Be driven back to your hotel after a day you won’t soon forget
- Unforgettable boat ride
- World-renowned art museum
- Picturesque vistas lunch
- Wine-making insights
- Comfortable chauffeured return
From $2,261 for two people
This is a private luxury tour in Sydney, Australia that takes you to the Museum of Old and New Art (MONA) and the adjoining Moorilla winery for a unique wine experience. Your guide will meet you in the morning and take you by boat up Derwent River before spending some time exploring MONA. Afterward, enjoy lunch at The Source Restaurant and partake in a behind-the-scenes tour and tasting of Moorilla winery. At the end of your day, your guide will drive you back to your hotel.
The tour will last approximately 8 hours, departing from your hotel at 9 am and returning at 5 pm.
You will meet your guide at your hotel in the morning. Your guide will be waiting to take you to the Constitution Dock where you can board the Mona Roma and begin your journey up the Derwent River.
The attractions included in the tour are: MONA (Museum of New and Old Art), The Source Restaurant, Moorilla winery.
No, there is no age limit for participants on this tour. All ages are welcome to join in the fun! You must be over 18 to participate in wine tasting.